Anglepoise® Component Names - Anglepoise FAQ


What are the components of an Anglepoise® called?

We've put together several visuals breaking down the main components of two of our most iconic products - the Type 75™ and Original 1227™. The below components also apply to the 'Mini' variations of these collections. 

If you have have a question about a specific component, please quote the part name when contacting us.

Original 1227™ Desk Lamp


Type 75™ Desk Lamp

Back to FAQ's