Free 5 Year Warranty, Delivery & Returns
Type 1228 Lamp with Desk Clamp
Our Type 1228™ desk lamp will introduce a vibrant pop of colour into any interior space. Its attractive, flexible shade can be rotated to create a highly efficient work light, or tilted away to dispel a warm, ambient glow around the room. Paired with a compact desk clamp, the lamp can fix to a wide range of horizontal surfaces.Read More
Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange in 2004, our Type 1228™ offers all the functionality of the traditional Anglepoise®, but with a more contemporary aesthetic and exceptional versatility.
Featuring Anglepoise® Constant Tension Spring Technology and that distinctive, hemispherical, twin layered shade, the collection includes an easily accessible, ergonomically designed switch in the top of the shade.
- Twin layer coloured polypropylene shade
- Brushed aluminium shade cap, switch cover and arms
- Bright chrome plated bridle and fittings
- Aluminium clamp with plated finish steel fittings
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 17cm
- Shade height: 18cm
- Max reach: 66cm (from base to shade)
- Cable length: 270cm
- Desk clamp (h x w x d): 11cm x 6cm x 3.7cm
Having previously identified the Anglepoise as his favourite design and a ‘minor miracle of balance’, Sir Kenneth Grange became Design Director of Anglepoise in 2003.