- The information you provide to us on Anglepoise.com will be held on our secure servers.
- Payment information will be stored on Paypal or Stripe (depending on which option you select). Personal information will be stored on WordPress.
- We may use the information you provide to:
- Carry out transactions on the website.
- Analyse and review the services we offer and to improve your experience on Anglepoise.com.
- Prevent and detect fraudulent activity.
- Your information may be given to Anglepoise employees to administer any accounts, orders or transactions made with Anglepoise. We may also use this information to tailor certain products or services to you.
- Your contact information including phone number, address and name may be passed to third party delivery companies in order to deliver Anglepoise goods or services to you, for example after placing an order or requiring a spare part.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
- We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
- The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
- By accepting this policy statement, you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Anglepoise Mailing List
- By signing up to our mailing list, we will collect personal details. These are your name, contact email address, IP address and country.
- We will use the details your provided to contact you about Anglepoise news, product launches, events, marketing and promotions.
- We do not share your information with third parties, except for MailChimp.
- Sometimes we may use information about your interactions with our newsletters to improve or make changes to our newsletters.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list any time through the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the footer of all newsletters. Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected]
- You have the right to request for correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
Keep in touch
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new products, sales and launches!
"*" indicates required fields